This website seeks to reflect Family Voice Norfolk’s standards by being truthful, accurate, straightforward, collaborative, current and useful.
Below you will find our website Terms and Conditions.
We will endeavour always to ensure that information given is accurate and up-to-date but please do check times, venues and accessibility of third-party events with the event organisers, as we may not have been informed of changes or all details.
Referring to third-party events or announcements does not mean that Family Voice Norfolk endorses them or can vouch for their quality or accuracy. We are not an advice or support organisation but may sometimes be able to signpost to relevant sources of help or information. We do so in good faith, but this doesn’t mean that we can be sure that such sources will be able to help you or be suitable for your needs.
The content of this website seeks to follow Family Voice Norfolk’s own internal policies regarding fairness, equality, accessibility, safeguarding and transparency.
The content of this website is protected by copyright and either owned by Family Voice Norfolk or used by us with the permission of the copyright holders. You may print out one copy of pages for your personal reference but please contact us if you wish to share it more widely. You need our consent to do this.
As always, if you find here anything that is unclear or causes you concern, please contact us. We will take your points seriously and tell you how we will address them.
Website Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.familyvoice.org.uk(“Our Site”).
Who we are and how to contact us
Our site is operated by Family Voice Norfolk (“We” “Us”). We are a formally constituted organisation and have our registered office at Family Voice Norfolk PO Box 1290 Long Stratton Norwich NR15 2HD.
By using Our Site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use Our Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Other terms may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use Our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to Our Site
We may update and change Our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our activities, our users’ needs and our priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw Our Site
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that Our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Site for operational reasons.
Our Site is only for users in the UK
Our Site is directed to people residing in England. We do not represent that content available on or through Our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on Our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on Our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on Our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on Our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on Our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to Our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, Our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on Our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a user who is an individual:
- Please note that we only provide Our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use Our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that Our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access Our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to Our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in this policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on Our Site other than that set out above, please contact us.
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site in contravention of the provisions of these terms; and
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Site;
- any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use Our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to Our Site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you; and
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these terms. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
The Family Voice Norfolk logo (both graphic and text element) is an unregistered trade mark and you are not permitted to use it without our prior written approval.
Please see our here for further details.